Sponsors

Filipino Business Buy Sell - Philippines Free Classified Ads

Friday 12 September 2014

1 set (both sides) - 400 pesos Meet ups: Monumento, Victory Mall Shipping: Add 100 pesos (LBC) Contact: 09277030081 ✓ Made from high quality sticker. These cut-out (computer cut) decal can last up to 5 to 7 years in an outdoor environment without cracking or fading. ✓ The sticker comes applied with transfer tape. All you have to do is peel it, stick it, rub it down then peel off the transfer tape. ✓ Will stick to virtually any smooth surface. These decals are best for car window, vehicle body, laptop, android smartphone, or even your favorite gaming console! For orders and inquiries please feel free to send us a private message. Please like our page: ROM DECALS some_text http://pinoybizness.com/

3 comments:

  1. I AM MRS SOON BRUNEI I GOT A LOAN $200,000,00 FROM MR Philippines

    My name is Mrs.SOON BRUNEI. I live in Philippines
    and i am a happy woman today? and i
    told my self that any lender that rescue my
    family from our poor situation, i will refer
    any person that is looking for loan to him,
    he gave me happiness to me and my family, i
    was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
    start my life all over as i am a single
    mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a
    loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
    fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
    you will pay back the loan please contact
    him tell him that is Mrs.SOON BRUNEI that
    refer you to him. contact Mr. Frank Rogers
    contact us at creationfinance00@gmail.com +919818814902

    ReplyDelete

  2. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email: ibrahimfunds5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. free classifieds

    ReplyDelete